Sunrise Grill Worker
Part-Time and Full-Time
The position of Sunrise Grill Worker is a multi-tasking position that requires that you work directly with casino guests as well as coordinate with other Sunrise Grill employees and management in food preparation and cooking operations. Working the front counter will require that you be able to do several things at one time: take orders, answer questions, answer the phone, manage cleanliness and handle the cash drawer. Food preparation and line cooking will require the ability to accurately and consistently create deli dishes from an order ticket, anticipate the food needs of the restaurant, and manage food waste and portion size. This position requires flexibility when it comes to hours and job tasks.
- Serves casino guests in a polite and efficient manner.
- Responsible for recording all sales on a cash register with proficiency.
- Ring up all coupons, comps and gift cards properly and effectively.
- Know how to count change properly, keep accurate records of voids and overages/ shortages with minimal discrepancies.
- Make sure the guest receives their food in a timely manner with accuracy and appropriate preparation.
- Be willing to listen to any complaints and handle them with a professional manner
- Read and understand the Employee handbook and adhere to it and all its standards.
- Know the basic Food Safety Rules and adhere to them, attend meetings and food safety or handling courses.
- Stock inventory and clean the stocking areas including the dry and cold storage areas.
- Complete clean up tasks at the end of each shift, and deep cleaning tasks as required.
- Be proficient in the operations of line cook and food preparation
- May work in the Bingo Hall serving guests as a food runner taking orders, serving, and promptly removing any waste.
- Work in a courteous professional manner at all times whether in the front of the cashier line or in the back of the cooking line. Sunrise Grill Workers may rotate between positions throughout their shift.
- Clean and organize dish area including doing dishes, putting dishes away, or general clean up in the dish area or other areas as required.
- One (1) year of experience in food preparation and food sales preferred.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to deal effectively with all people.
- Indian Preference.
- Must qualify for Tribal Gaming Licenses.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen test.
This is an alcohol and drug free workplace with mandatory testing. Indian preference. For more information, please contact Human Resources 707-825-2722.