Have Fun. Play Responsibly.
The Heights Casino is committed to promoting responsible gambling through education, enforcement, and assistance programs. We also follow a carefully developed code of conduct for responsible gaming, designed to make the public aware of problem gambling resources, and to make responsible gambling an integral part of casino operations.
We have taken several steps to promote responsible gaming at our casino property:
- Training our employees in proper responsible gambling policies and procedures.
- Educating and providing information to our guests about responsible gambling, including resources for assistance with problem gambling.
- Providing a voluntary self-exclusion program for gamblers who feel they may have a problem. This program will cancel their access to our promotions, and to services like the Crown Club.
- Self-exclusion forms are available at Security and in your email via opt-out link. Working to prevent underage gambling on our property.
- Monitoring carefully for any unattended minors.
- Serving alcohol responsibly.
Problem Gambling Warning Signs
Individuals with a Gambling Problem Will Answer “Yes” to Many of These Questions:
- Do you miss time from work due to gambling?
- Does gambling make you insensitive to the welfare of your family?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to solve financial difficulties or sold personal property to finance gambling?
- After winning or losing, do you feel like you must return as soon as possible?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Do arguments, disappointments, frustration, even good fortune give you an urge to gamble?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or self-harm as a result of your gambling?
The Heights Casino employees are trained to recognize the signs of problem gambling and will offer assistance where they see fit.
The Heights Casino has a strict policy against underage gambling. We make every reasonable attempt to prevent minors from gambling or loitering within the gaming areas. Minors are not permitted in gaming areas.
For Additional Help
The Heights invites you to play responsibly. If you believe you may have a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-522-4700.