Pit Boss / Dual Rate Dealer
Supervise table games and work on the floor as a Table Games Dealer or Poker Dealer.
- Assists with the Supervision of all table games.
- Maintain order, organization and a smooth flow of activities in the table games area.
- Supervise all dealers and support personnel assigned to the table games area.
- Monitor all games in progress to ensure all areas are properly staffed with competent personnel and all games area being dealt according to the table games manual.
- Observes all gaming operations to ensure compliance with the Casino's system of internal controls, policies and procedures, and ensures compliance with Tribal Gaming Regulations.
- Work closely with Security/Surveillance departments to ensure game protection.
- Handles complaints from employees and customers.
- Order fills and credits to properly maintain table chip trays.
- Acts as a customer relations representative for the table games department.
- Maintains good working relationships with table games employees, supervisors and managers.
- Records and fills out incident reports, daily reports, and other paperwork as applicable and assigned.
- Deals all games in the Table Games area according to the Casino’s established rules of play.
- Changes all cash received from customers for Casino Chips and deposits the cash in the tables drop box.
- Pays winning wagers and collects all losing wagers.
- Verifies the table chip tray inventory, signs the appropriate inventory slips, and deposits the slips in the table drop box. This will be done with the assistance of the shift supervisor.
- Observes all game protection regulations rules while dealing.
- Answers any questions the customers may have about the games.
- Serve as a waiter/waitress when requested by the supervisor.
- Must have understanding and knowledge of Title 31 Act.
- Knowledge of all table games.
- Knowledge and understanding of all established internal control procedures. Prior supervisory experiences preferred.
- Should possess good mathematical skills.
- Ability to follow directions, written or oral.
- Must qualify for Tribal Gaming License.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Indian Preference.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Working environment consists of various levels of smoke, noise, light, heat, and cold.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, reach, and bend. Must be able to stand, walk for periods of six or more hours.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to operate in physically and mentally stressful conditions.
- Must have the manual dexterity to use a computer keyboard, micros touch screen and phone.
This is an alcohol and drug free workplace with mandatory testing. Indian preference. For more information, please contact Human Resources 707-825-2722.