Table Games Dealer
· Deals all games in the Table Games area according to the Casino’s established rules of play.
· Changes all cash received from customers for Casino Chips and deposits the cash in the tables drop box.
· Pays winning wagers and collects all losing wagers.
· Verifies the table chip tray inventory, signs the appropriate inventory slips, and deposits the slips in the table drop box. This will be done with the assistance of the shift supervisor.
· Observes all game protection regulations rules while dealing.
· Answers any questions the customers may have about the games.
· Serve as a waiter/waitress when requested by the supervisor.
• Knowledge of Title 31 Act
• Should possess good mathematical skills.
• Ability to follow directions, written or oral.
• Must qualify for Tribal Gaming License.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Indian Preference.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
• Working environment consists of various levels of smoke, noise, light, heat, and cold.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, reach, and bend. Must be able to stand, walk for periods of six or more hours.
• Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
• Must be able to operate in physically and mentally stressful conditions.
• Must have the manual dexterity to use a computer keyboard, micros touch screen and phone.
This job description is subject to the following conditions:
• Cher-Ae Heights gives hiring preference first to members of the Trinidad Rancheria and then to members of all other federally recognized tribes.
• All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Tribal Gaming License once employed.
• All candidates are subject to pre-employment drug screening. Once employed, all employees are subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
• This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
• Cher-Ae Heights reserves the right to make changes to the job description.
This is an alcohol and drug free workplace with mandatory testing. Indian preference. For more information, please contact Human Resources 707-825-2722.