Bingo Admission Clerk
The bingo admission clerk will assist bingo guests in purchasing bingo admission packs and electronic bingo units. The bingo admission clerk will help guests with any questions, be knowledgeable of bingo games, daily bingo specials and casino promotions. The bingo admission clerk reports directly to the Bingo Manager.
• Must display good customer service skills.
• The Admission Clerk will sell ticketed admission packs and electronic bingo units in an accurate manner.
• Must be able to operate a cash register accurately.
• Issue admission packs and electronic bingo units in an accurate manner.
• Complete required report immediately upon the closing of the admission station.
• Be accountable for all merchandise issued to you.
• Be pleasant, well groomed, neat and clean at all times.
• Keep work station neat and clean at all times.
• Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
• Prefer experience in sales and cash handling.
• Experience in dealing with the public.
• Must qualify for Tribal Gaming License.
• Ability to follow directions, written or oral.
• Indian Preference.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen test.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
• Working environment consists of various levels of smoke, noise, light, heat, and cold.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, reach, and bend. Must be able to stand, walk for periods of six or more hours...
• Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
• Must be able to operate in physically and mentally stressful conditions.
• Must have the manual dexterity to use a computer keyboard, micros touch screen and phone.
This is an alcohol and drug free workplace with mandatory testing. Indian preference. For more information, please contact Human Resources 707-825-2722.