- Performs standard janitorial duties.
- Clean, service and supply restrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Washing of all windows and mirrors in the casino.
- Gather and empty all wastepaper containers daily.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
- Cleaning of cobwebs from walls and air duct systems.
- Keep all areas of the casino clean and neat.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Must qualify for a Tribal Gaming License.
- Indian Preference.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
This is an alcohol and drug free workplace with mandatory testing. Indian preference. For more information, please contact Human Resources 707-825-2722.