Count Team Member
A Soft Count Drop Team Member is responsible for the efficient count & drop (removal, exchange & collection of cash boxes found inside all slot machines and from all Table Games and Poker tables) of all Currency in the Casino and the accurate accountability of such items. He/She also gathers & reports computations and satisfactorily operates all equipment necessary for their position.
• Participates in the daily soft and hard count of all monies.
• Counts and records accurately all money taken into the money rooms. This is to include the drop from the Slot machines, drop boxes from Table Games and Poker areas and all Bingo sales.
• In addition to counting and recording coin drop, all tokens & quarters taken from machine drops will be counted and bagged accordingly, tagged and returned to unit inventory.
• Responsible for safeguarding Casino assets during the drop & count.
• Acts in various positions, including counter, verifier, and sorter.
• All other duties as assigned by the Money Room Supervisor.
• Must possess accurate math skills.
• Must be bondable.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen test.
• Must qualify for Tribal Gaming License.
• Indian Preference.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
• Working environment consists of various levels of smoke, noise, light, heat, and cold.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, reach, and bend. Must be able to stand, walk for periods of six or more hours.
• Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
• Must be able to operate in physically and mentally stressful conditions.
• Must have the manual dexterity to use a computer keyboard and a 10-Key calculator.
This is an alcohol and drug free workplace with mandatory testing. Indian preference. For more information, please contact Human Resources 707-825-2722.