Crown Club Representative
The Crown Club Representative is responsible for entering data into the player tacking system, assisting Crown Club members in redeeming points as well as providing up to date and accurate information on casino events and/or promotions. Representatives are responsible for provide exceptional guest service.
- Greets all guests immediately and provides a superior level of guest service to every guest, every time.
- Provides positive, proactive guest service to our internal guest.
- Accurately enters player data into the player tracking system.
- Assists Crown Club members in redeeming points.
- Ability to operate cash register, conduct cash/credit card sales and balance shift bank as well as operate other office equipment as needed.
- Resolves guest issues that arise during shift.
- Assists in the implementation of special events and promotions.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all current Crown Club programs and Casino promotions.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be flexible to work any scheduled shifts and/or days, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all areas, including guest information files, planning and promotional procedures.
- Ability to maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Possess excellent guest service, organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Able to handle and resolve customer questions and complaints.
- Prefer experience in Microsoft Office and experience with player rating and tracking systems.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Working environment consists of various levels of smoke, noise, light, heat, and cold.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, reach, and bend.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to operate in physically and mentally stressful conditions.
- Must have the manual dexterity to use a computer keyboard, micros touch screen and phone.
This is an alcohol and drug free workplace with mandatory testing. Indian preference. For more information, please contact Human Resources 707-825-2722.